Since its establishment in 1993, ENOC has made significant progress in meeting its overall objectives, and currently offers in an increasingly broad range of products and services. ENOC’s first subsidiary commenced its operations way back in 1973. ENOC owns,either directly and indirectly, more than twenty subsidiaries.
The Group operates through five business segments namely:
1. Supply, Trading & Processing – condensate and gas processing and oil trading;
2. Terminals – Storage for various petroleum and chemical products;
3. Marketing – Marketing of aviation fuel, lubes, chemicals, and industrial products;
4. Retail – Retailing fuel and non-fuel services at retail stations;
5. Exploration & Production – Development and production of oil and gas.
ENOC provides the energy behind Dubai’s phenomenal growth. The Group touches almost every aspect of the Emirate’s development, and puts its name firmly on the overseas arena. Responsible, reliable, innovative, and progressive, ENOC is the “”Energy Partner of Choice””.
With the Group’s expansion, from the shores of the Emirates to the Far East, Europe, and Africa, ENOC is now actively pursuing further global expansion. Today the Group is poised to engage in a new and challenging period of future growth and diversification.